Emerge Application and Recruitment
e all have something to teach and learn from each other. You know you have something to contribute: a point of view and passion for the community. So do each of your other Emerge classmates. All of you will have different skills and experiences.
Emerge 2016 Application Preview Emerge FAQs Tuition Assistance Form
- The 2017 Emerge program begins mid-September
- Recruiting events will take place in June
- Completed applications are due to Leadership Austin tbd
- Candidates will be notified of their selection status shortly after
Please note that the following qualifications must be met at the time of the application deadline:
- Applicant must have at least two years of full-time employment experience.
- Applicant cannot be a candidate for public office.
- Applicant must be willing and able to commit the mandatory time necessary to complete the program.
Application & Recruitment
Latest Emerge News & Info
“Participating in Emerge was one of the best investments in myself I have ever made. Getting to know other community-oriented professionals was invaluable and provided me with inspiration and a strong support network. I was also incredibly impressed with the holistic approach of the program, which included opportunities to learn about our personal leadership style and our path to community leadership, applied learning activities both in and out of class, and discussions with Austin leaders.” Jordan Hefton, Emerge 2013