We just wrapped up the first Engage breakfast of the 2011-12 series with Seton COO Jesus Garza, UT President William Powers, and Texas State Senator Kirk Watson on the Dell Hall Stage at the Long Center for the Performing Arts.
Community Impact Newspaper was there and has a great recap of the event. And don’t forget to check out the references, audio podcast, and live polling results below. What did you think of the program? Leave a comment and let us know!
References from the discussion:
- Seton Family of Hospitals COO Jesus Garza
- Office of UT President William Powers
- Office of Texas Senator Kirk Watson
- Capital Area Metropolitan Planning Organization (CAMPO)
- Overview of State Highway Fund 0006 Revenues – Motor Fuels Tax (PDF)
- Texas State Highway 130
- November 2011 Election State Proposition 2 from Legislature Bill SJR 4
- November 2011 Election State Proposition 8 from Legislature Bill SJR 16
- Kirk Watson’s “10 Goals in 10 Years”
Live polling results: